Selena Gomez breaks down during New York concert
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez was left in tears during a concert recently.
The 21-year-old singer got so emotional while performing `Love Will Remember` during her Stars Dance tour at New York, that she began to shed tears, reported Aceshowbiz.
A fan captured the moment on his phone and uploaded it on Instagram.
In the video, Gomez can be heard talking while crying.
"Everybody in this room, I have those bad days, and I understand when you guys just don`t feel like it`s enough and you just want to get back to when you were a kid again, and it was so simple, and just one thing that you want," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie