Selena Gomez breaks down during New York concert
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez was left in tears during a concert recently.
The 21-year-old singer got so emotional while performing `Love Will Remember` during her Stars Dance tour at New York, that she began to shed tears, reported Aceshowbiz.
A fan captured the moment on his phone and uploaded it on Instagram.
In the video, Gomez can be heard talking while crying.
"Everybody in this room, I have those bad days, and I understand when you guys just don`t feel like it`s enough and you just want to get back to when you were a kid again, and it was so simple, and just one thing that you want," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam