Selena Gomez cancelled tour because of Justin Bieber
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez apparently cancelled the Asian and Australian legs of her Stars Dance concert tour because she`s been struggling since her breakup with Justin Bieber.
A source close to the star says Gomez will be relying heavily on her family and closest friends during this time, reported Showbizspy.
"Dealing with her breakup from Justin has still been affecting her and she`s been in a bit of a bad place recently. Her family stepped in and basically advised her to either go to therapy or stay with them so they could watch over her. Her team agreed that family time would be best," an insider said.
Gomez was slated to kick off a 13-concert tour leg on February 1 in Perth, Australia, but issued a statement on December 20 announcing she was cancelling it.
"My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them. But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be. To my fans, I sincerely apologise and I hope you guys know how much each and every one of you mean to me," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan