Selena Gomez deletes painted horses` footage
London: Teen popstar Selena Gomez has decided to delete images of painted pink horses from the video of her new single `Love You Like A Song`, after protests from singer Pink and animal right activists.
Pink, who slammed the 18-year-old singer for using the painted animals in the video, had also urged other animal activists to join the league.
After the spark of protests, the teen star has removed the footage of the horses which were sprayed painted pink on the Malibu beach, reported a website.
Pink earlier expressed her anger on the micro-blogging site Twitter by writing, "If there are any animal activists around Malibu-at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Artists should be more aware and responsible for their actions."
The `So What` hitmaker`s post was responded quickly by the concerned department, but Gomez` publicist responded by saying, "A non-toxic, vegetable-based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water. An official from the Humane Society was on set supervising."
The entire controversy has lead to the removal of the colorful animals from the final track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'