Selena Gomez deletes painted horses` footage
London: Teen popstar Selena Gomez has decided to delete images of painted pink horses from the video of her new single `Love You Like A Song`, after protests from singer Pink and animal right activists.
Pink, who slammed the 18-year-old singer for using the painted animals in the video, had also urged other animal activists to join the league.
After the spark of protests, the teen star has removed the footage of the horses which were sprayed painted pink on the Malibu beach, reported a website.
Pink earlier expressed her anger on the micro-blogging site Twitter by writing, "If there are any animal activists around Malibu-at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Artists should be more aware and responsible for their actions."
The `So What` hitmaker`s post was responded quickly by the concerned department, but Gomez` publicist responded by saying, "A non-toxic, vegetable-based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water. An official from the Humane Society was on set supervising."
The entire controversy has lead to the removal of the colorful animals from the final track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor