Selena Gomez`s new song features Justin Bieber`s voicemail?
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez has reportedly opened up about her relationship with singer Justin Bieber through a new song.
The song, ‘Love Will Remember’ from her album ‘Stars Down’, has been leaked and it reportedly features a voicemail from her on-and-off beau Bieber, reports eonline.com.
The song, which the singer had previously confessed is indeed about her ex, begins with a recording of a voicemail from Bieber confessing his love to his former girlfriend.
The recording goes like this - "Hey babe, it`s me. I just want to call and tell you that I love you so, so, so, so much. I just wanted to let you know that you are my princess. You are worthy of all the love in the world. You are the love of my life."
A source close to Bieber said that it is, in fact, the popster on the track. The private voicemail was left on Gomez`s phone earlier this year just prior to their breakup.
When asked, Rock Mafia, the producer of ‘Love Will Remember’, said: "We won`t confirm it`s Justin. We are very disappointed the song was leaked."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravindra Jain obituary: Geet Gaata Chal, you are still alive in our hearts!
- Taylor Swift says people might need a break from her
- Christina Aguilera working on two new albums
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!