Selena Gomez`s new tour inspired by Britney Spears, Janet Jackson
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has revealed that her upcoming tour is inspired by Janet Jackson and Britney Spears` past stage shows.
The 20-year-old singer will kick-start her `Stars Dance` world tour from Vancouver on August 14, reported Digital Spy.
Gomez recently offered a preview of her upcoming stage on a television show.
"I kind of missed shows when it used to just be about the dancing and the performing as opposed to how big and elaborate the stage is, so I kind of want to get back to that."
"My favourites were Britney and Janet Jackson so I kind of want it to be a bit more dancing and make it about entertainment and about the show and the songs as opposed to how big the stage and effects are," Gomez said.
"It`s going to be a bigger show. I`m excited. I`ve been dancing a lot and I just want to entertain people and I`m super stoked," she added.
The `Stars Dance` world tour will see Gomez travelling across to Canada, the US and several European countries from August to November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'