Selena Gomez`s new tour inspired by Britney Spears, Janet Jackson
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has revealed that her upcoming tour is inspired by Janet Jackson and Britney Spears` past stage shows.
The 20-year-old singer will kick-start her `Stars Dance` world tour from Vancouver on August 14, reported Digital Spy.
Gomez recently offered a preview of her upcoming stage on a television show.
"I kind of missed shows when it used to just be about the dancing and the performing as opposed to how big and elaborate the stage is, so I kind of want to get back to that."
"My favourites were Britney and Janet Jackson so I kind of want it to be a bit more dancing and make it about entertainment and about the show and the songs as opposed to how big the stage and effects are," Gomez said.
"It`s going to be a bigger show. I`m excited. I`ve been dancing a lot and I just want to entertain people and I`m super stoked," she added.
The `Stars Dance` world tour will see Gomez travelling across to Canada, the US and several European countries from August to November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband