Selena Gomez`s new tour inspired by Britney Spears, Janet Jackson
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has revealed that her upcoming tour is inspired by Janet Jackson and Britney Spears` past stage shows.
The 20-year-old singer will kick-start her `Stars Dance` world tour from Vancouver on August 14, reported Digital Spy.
Gomez recently offered a preview of her upcoming stage on a television show.
"I kind of missed shows when it used to just be about the dancing and the performing as opposed to how big and elaborate the stage is, so I kind of want to get back to that."
"My favourites were Britney and Janet Jackson so I kind of want it to be a bit more dancing and make it about entertainment and about the show and the songs as opposed to how big the stage and effects are," Gomez said.
"It`s going to be a bigger show. I`m excited. I`ve been dancing a lot and I just want to entertain people and I`m super stoked," she added.
The `Stars Dance` world tour will see Gomez travelling across to Canada, the US and several European countries from August to November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band