Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift fans send me death threats daily: Miley Cyrus
London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has said that Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez fans wish terrible things for her on a daily basis.
The 20-year-old actress spoke out about the abuse she receives via her Twitter page, reported Digital Spy.
"Everyday someone with a Swift or Gomez in there name wishes terrible things upon me (death is popular)(sic)".
Cyrus then urged her fans not to do the same as other fanbases, adding, "Please Smilers don`t ever think somehow you are supporting me by being hateful towards other artists. My fans make me proud by supporting my music & everything I do.
"I`m sure these haters would make their idols much happier tweeting bout their music rather than wishing death upon their peers like psychos."
Cyrus reassured her fans that everyone in the industry is friendly with each other, before asking why fanbases can`t be as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Aniston's mother Nancy Dow dies at 79
- Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp
- Have you seen what Shraddha Kapoor does when free? Pics inside
- All you want to know about Salman Khan-Arijit Singh feud! – Details inside
- Super-hot! Sussane Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Music companies give commercial songs to their artists: Sonu Nigam
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance