Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift fans send me death threats daily: Miley Cyrus
London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has said that Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez fans wish terrible things for her on a daily basis.
The 20-year-old actress spoke out about the abuse she receives via her Twitter page, reported Digital Spy.
"Everyday someone with a Swift or Gomez in there name wishes terrible things upon me (death is popular)(sic)".
Cyrus then urged her fans not to do the same as other fanbases, adding, "Please Smilers don`t ever think somehow you are supporting me by being hateful towards other artists. My fans make me proud by supporting my music & everything I do.
"I`m sure these haters would make their idols much happier tweeting bout their music rather than wishing death upon their peers like psychos."
Cyrus reassured her fans that everyone in the industry is friendly with each other, before asking why fanbases can`t be as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15