Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift fans send me death threats daily: Miley Cyrus
London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has said that Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez fans wish terrible things for her on a daily basis.
The 20-year-old actress spoke out about the abuse she receives via her Twitter page, reported Digital Spy.
"Everyday someone with a Swift or Gomez in there name wishes terrible things upon me (death is popular)(sic)".
Cyrus then urged her fans not to do the same as other fanbases, adding, "Please Smilers don`t ever think somehow you are supporting me by being hateful towards other artists. My fans make me proud by supporting my music & everything I do.
"I`m sure these haters would make their idols much happier tweeting bout their music rather than wishing death upon their peers like psychos."
Cyrus reassured her fans that everyone in the industry is friendly with each other, before asking why fanbases can`t be as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!