Selena Gomez to release new single in March
Los Angeles: Selena Gomez, who recently broke up from her long time boyfriend Justin Bieber, is getting back on her feet as she announced she will debut her new single in March.
The 20-year-old excitedly revealed during her UNICEF charity concert in New York about her new single.
It will be the first single of her new album for which she has already recorded 18 tracks, but she has yet to decide which ones will make the cut, reported Aceshowbiz.
If her edgy film `Spring Breakers` is of any indication, Gomez`s new music is bound to be more intimate and more mature in contrast to her initial Disney darling persona.
"Through `Spring Breakers` and experiencing so much last year it will be interesting to kind of have my fans know everything I went through, through music.
"I think for me, it was actually interesting to see that towards the middle of me recording my record, a big turn happened to me and it was incredible to see how I applied that to music because I`ve never done that before and it`s great," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!
- Ranbir Kapoor kickstarts 'Dragon' with a party!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan