Selena Gomez to take a break from music
London: Selena Gomez plans to take an extended break from her singing career in order to focus on acting.
The 20-year-old, who is currently busy with her upcoming `Stars Dance` world tour, wants to concentrate on her film career, which took off last year thanks to her role in `Spring Breakers`, reported Contactmusic.
Asked whether she had plans to stop singing, she said, "Yeah, probably for a while, I wanna get more into film. I`m open to trying new things. I just did an action movie and a dark comedy and then a drama so I`ve been able to do really fun projects that are different."
The brunette star also spilled some details of her super secretive tour, revealing her biggest priority is to get into shape in order to keep up with the energetic dance routines she has planned.
"This is my first world tour so I definitely need to get in shape, that`s the first thing I need to do. But it`s always been my dream to tour the world and actually give myself to my fans the show they deserve."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled