Selena Gomez turns up heat in new music video `Come and get it`
London: Former Disney girl Selena Gomez has set the pulses racing with her new music video for her single `Come and get It`.
The 20-year-old singer can be seen in a black see-through dress before cavorting with a handsome hunk for a steamy scene, the Sun reported.
The ` Wizards of Waverly place` actress wears a selection of sexy outfits, including a skimpy red outfit while dancing around a fire.
Gomez revealed that it wasn`t easy shooting the video, which was directed by Anthony Mandler, who has also worked on Taylor Swift`s ` I Knew You Were Trouble ` clip.
She also told the publication that it was hard because at each set-up, there were parts that she absolutely loved, but when they shot the fire scene, one would think that she is hot, but she was freezing in reality.
Gomez said that she was shaking while doing her dance moves because of the cold.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor