Shakira loves listening to Coldplay
London: Latin singing sensation Shakira has revealed that she is a big fan of English band Coldplay. The 37-year-old `Hips Dont Lie` singer loves listening to the band and in particular their hit `In My Place`, reportedly.
"Chris Martin has one of my favourite male voices of all time - so emotive and incredibly honest," Shakira said.
The Columbian singer has been inspired by former singing stars including Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald. "Billie Holiday has one of the most timeless voices out there and is always something that puts me in a tranquil mood," said the diva, who will be singing the official anthem of the 2014 Brazil FIFA World Cup.
"Ella Fitzgerald is another classic voice that has a soothing quality. Perfect to listen to at the end of a long day," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!