Shakira records with Blake Shelton for her new album
Los Angeles: Shakira has announced that country superstar Blake Shelton will make a guest appearance in her upcoming self-titled album.
The 37-year-old Latin singer said the track is a country, folk song,as reported.
"We just recorded it- it`s a country, folk song. I kind of directed him. I wrote the song with some people from Nashville and I sent it to him and I was super-nervous",she said.
"I was like, `Oh my God. What`s he going to think?` And he loved it. He said, `Wow! This is exactly what you were talking about. I love this song,`" she said.
After recording a song together, Shakira and Shelton are gearing up to reprise their roles as coaches on `The Voice`.
The new season of NBC`s popular singing competition is set to begin on February 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar