Shakira records with Blake Shelton for her new album
Los Angeles: Shakira has announced that country superstar Blake Shelton will make a guest appearance in her upcoming self-titled album.
The 37-year-old Latin singer said the track is a country, folk song,as reported.
"We just recorded it- it`s a country, folk song. I kind of directed him. I wrote the song with some people from Nashville and I sent it to him and I was super-nervous",she said.
"I was like, `Oh my God. What`s he going to think?` And he loved it. He said, `Wow! This is exactly what you were talking about. I love this song,`" she said.
After recording a song together, Shakira and Shelton are gearing up to reprise their roles as coaches on `The Voice`.
The new season of NBC`s popular singing competition is set to begin on February 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals