Shakira`s new single to be out on March 25
Los Angeles: Pop star Shakira has announced that her new single will release in March.
The `Hips Don`t Lie` hitmaker said her new track `Can`t Remember To Forget You` which also features singer Rihanna will be out on March 25, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Get `Cant Remember To Forget You` featuring Rihanna - from Shak`s (Shakira`s) new album, coming March 25!," she posted on Twitter.
The Colombian pop artist however refrained from divulging further details on her new album, even keeping the name of the album unrevealed.
The 36-year-old`s new will be her first English album since the 2009 chart-topper `She Wolf`. She although released `Sale O Sol` in Spanish in 2010.
The pop star who rose to fame with her best-selling `Whenever Wherever` in 2002, had recently praised her `Shut Up and Drive` partner Rihanna.
"She`s the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we`re both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher," she had said during an interview.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!