Shakira to sign USD 60 million deal with Sony?
New York: Pop star Shakira and concert promoter Live Nation are reportedly close to signing a new record deal with Sony worth up to USD 60 million.
The 35-year-old Colombian beauty is one of a handful of superstars, including Madonna and Jay-Z, who have ditched their record labels in recent years to sign huge contracts with Live Nation, reported New York Post.
The `Hips Don`t Lie` hitmaker will continue to be one of the biggest earning stars in the music industry if she and concert promoter Live Nation sign the three-album deal with Sony.
The Latino previously left Sony to sign a 10-year deal with Live Nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary