Shakira to sign USD 60 million deal with Sony?
New York: Pop star Shakira and concert promoter Live Nation are reportedly close to signing a new record deal with Sony worth up to USD 60 million.
The 35-year-old Colombian beauty is one of a handful of superstars, including Madonna and Jay-Z, who have ditched their record labels in recent years to sign huge contracts with Live Nation, reported New York Post.
The `Hips Don`t Lie` hitmaker will continue to be one of the biggest earning stars in the music industry if she and concert promoter Live Nation sign the three-album deal with Sony.
The Latino previously left Sony to sign a 10-year deal with Live Nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show