Shakira to sign USD 60 million deal with Sony?
New York: Pop star Shakira and concert promoter Live Nation are reportedly close to signing a new record deal with Sony worth up to USD 60 million.
The 35-year-old Colombian beauty is one of a handful of superstars, including Madonna and Jay-Z, who have ditched their record labels in recent years to sign huge contracts with Live Nation, reported New York Post.
The `Hips Don`t Lie` hitmaker will continue to be one of the biggest earning stars in the music industry if she and concert promoter Live Nation sign the three-album deal with Sony.
The Latino previously left Sony to sign a 10-year deal with Live Nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'