Shakira to sign USD 60 million deal with Sony?
New York: Pop star Shakira and concert promoter Live Nation are reportedly close to signing a new record deal with Sony worth up to USD 60 million.
The 35-year-old Colombian beauty is one of a handful of superstars, including Madonna and Jay-Z, who have ditched their record labels in recent years to sign huge contracts with Live Nation, reported New York Post.
The `Hips Don`t Lie` hitmaker will continue to be one of the biggest earning stars in the music industry if she and concert promoter Live Nation sign the three-album deal with Sony.
The Latino previously left Sony to sign a 10-year deal with Live Nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time