Shaquille O’Neal lip-syncs to Beyonce’s Super Bowl performance in hilarious video
London: Retired basketball star Shaquille O’Neal has become a viral sensation after he posted a clip of himself singing along to Beyonce’s track ‘Halo’ during her Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday.
The ‘Crazy In Love’ singer ended her set at the NFL event with a powerful rendition of the track, which apparently blew away Shaq.
The sports star filmed himself miming the song as he sat in the crowd at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
“I can feel your halo Beyonce was fabulous,” he tweeted to his 6.6 million followers.
The 15-second clip has since clocked in over 3,000 hits on YouTube.
This was not the first time the 40-year-old NBA legend, whose net worth is estimated at 250 million dollars, posted a Beyonce fan video.
While celebrating Halloween in 2010, the seven-foot-one giant donned a wig, make-up, and a glittery top to sing along to Knowles`` song Sweet Dreams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie