Sick Celine Dion cancels more shows
Los Angeles: Singer Celine Dion has axed more shows in Las Vegas after she failed to recover from a throat condition in time to make her stage return.
The `My Heart Will Go On` hitmaker called off a series of Sin City concerts earlier this month, putting her residency at Caesar`s Palace`s The Colosseum venue on hold as she battled inflamed vocal cords, reported Us magazine.
She was due to return to the stage last week for her first show back after her bout of ill health, but the concert was
A statement posted on the 46-year-old singer`s website reads, "Celine has been receiving treatment for acute inflammation and swelling in the muscles adjacent to her vocal cords. After being examined by her physicians... It was determined that she will require further rest in order to achieve a 100 per cent recovery."
Dion is now due to resume the residency on August 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'