Sick Celine Dion cancels more shows
Los Angeles: Singer Celine Dion has axed more shows in Las Vegas after she failed to recover from a throat condition in time to make her stage return.
The `My Heart Will Go On` hitmaker called off a series of Sin City concerts earlier this month, putting her residency at Caesar`s Palace`s The Colosseum venue on hold as she battled inflamed vocal cords, reported Us magazine.
She was due to return to the stage last week for her first show back after her bout of ill health, but the concert was
A statement posted on the 46-year-old singer`s website reads, "Celine has been receiving treatment for acute inflammation and swelling in the muscles adjacent to her vocal cords. After being examined by her physicians... It was determined that she will require further rest in order to achieve a 100 per cent recovery."
Dion is now due to resume the residency on August 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'