Simon Cowell uses doll to prepare for baby
Los Angeles: Music mogul Simon Cowell`s ex-girlfriend Sinitta says he has been preparing himself for fatherhood by trying to look after a doll that cries and wets itself.
The “X Factor” boss and his partner Lauren Silverman are expecting a baby.
His ex-girlfriend has opened up about how he is preparing for life as a father, reports contactmusic.com.
"He and Lauren got my daughter Magdalena a doll that can cry and do a wee-wee,” said Sinitta.
"It was funny watching him sitting there with it. One minute he`d turn it one way and it would start crying, then he`d turn it the other way and it would wee on him. He didn`t know what to do,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch