Simon Cowell uses doll to prepare for baby
Los Angeles: Music mogul Simon Cowell`s ex-girlfriend Sinitta says he has been preparing himself for fatherhood by trying to look after a doll that cries and wets itself.
The “X Factor” boss and his partner Lauren Silverman are expecting a baby.
His ex-girlfriend has opened up about how he is preparing for life as a father, reports contactmusic.com.
"He and Lauren got my daughter Magdalena a doll that can cry and do a wee-wee,” said Sinitta.
"It was funny watching him sitting there with it. One minute he`d turn it one way and it would start crying, then he`d turn it the other way and it would wee on him. He didn`t know what to do,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'