Simon Cowell uses doll to prepare for baby
Los Angeles: Music mogul Simon Cowell`s ex-girlfriend Sinitta says he has been preparing himself for fatherhood by trying to look after a doll that cries and wets itself.
The “X Factor” boss and his partner Lauren Silverman are expecting a baby.
His ex-girlfriend has opened up about how he is preparing for life as a father, reports contactmusic.com.
"He and Lauren got my daughter Magdalena a doll that can cry and do a wee-wee,” said Sinitta.
"It was funny watching him sitting there with it. One minute he`d turn it one way and it would start crying, then he`d turn it the other way and it would wee on him. He didn`t know what to do,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag