Sinead O`Connor: I`d have been a criminal without music
London: Singer Sinead O`Connor says she was rescued from a life of crime by finding music at a young age.
The `Nothing Compares 2 U` hitmaker said she was just 20 years old when she released her debut album `The Lion and the Cobra` in 1987, reported Daily Star.
"There were a lot of good things about it - I was going to make a living being a singer, which was great, because I couldn`t do anything else.
"I was headed down a sort of, pretty criminal path and if I hadn`t got rescued by music, I probably could have ended up in trouble," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!