Sinead O`Connor: I`d have been a criminal without music
London: Singer Sinead O`Connor says she was rescued from a life of crime by finding music at a young age.
The `Nothing Compares 2 U` hitmaker said she was just 20 years old when she released her debut album `The Lion and the Cobra` in 1987, reported Daily Star.
"There were a lot of good things about it - I was going to make a living being a singer, which was great, because I couldn`t do anything else.
"I was headed down a sort of, pretty criminal path and if I hadn`t got rescued by music, I probably could have ended up in trouble," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'