Sir Paul McCartney records music for ad for late wife Linda`s veggie food range
London: Music legend Sir Paul McCartney has recorded a song to accompany a new TV advertisement for late wife Linda’s vegetarian food.
The song accompanying the “LoveLinda” campaign ad is a version of his 1971 Heart Of The Country.
The 70-year-old has re-recorded it with top producer Mark Ronson.
The ad, which is to be screened later this month, will also feature an animated version of Linda, who died of cancer in 1998.
The frozen food company, which Linda launched, has not advertised on TV for 15 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!