Sir Paul McCartney records music for ad for late wife Linda`s veggie food range
London: Music legend Sir Paul McCartney has recorded a song to accompany a new TV advertisement for late wife Linda’s vegetarian food.
The song accompanying the “LoveLinda” campaign ad is a version of his 1971 Heart Of The Country.
The 70-year-old has re-recorded it with top producer Mark Ronson.
The ad, which is to be screened later this month, will also feature an animated version of Linda, who died of cancer in 1998.
The frozen food company, which Linda launched, has not advertised on TV for 15 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss 9': Confirmed list of contestants on Salman's show!
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde