Sony to release Bruce Springsteen`s new album
New Delhi: American singer-songwriter Bruce Springsteen`s new album `Wrecking Ball` will be released in India by Sony music on March 6.
Springsteen, who is popularly known as `The Boss` has recorded 11 new songs for his 17th studio album, `Wrecking Ball`, which has been produced by Ron Aniello with Bruce Springsteen and executive producer Jon Landau.
A special edition of `Wrecking Ball` will also be available and include two bonus tracks and exclusive artwork and photography.
"Bruce has dug down as deep as he can to come up with this vision of modern life. The lyrics tell a story you can`t hear anywhere else and the music is his most innovative of recent years. The writing is some of the best of his career and both veteran fans and those who are new to Bruce will find much to love on `Wrecking Ball`," said Landau.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'