Spanish singer Julio Iglesias to hold concerts in Argentina
Buenos Aires: Spanish singer Julio Iglesias will hold a series of concerts in Argentina.
A concert in Tandil, a mountain tourist center located 375 km from the Argentine capital, will be the first of three shows Iglesias will present to promote his latest album "1".
The Spanish singer next Tuesday will appear at the Plaza Grigera in the nearby town of Lomas de Zamora, on the capital`s southern periphery, and next Saturday he will give a show at the Paseo Hermitage in the city of Mar del Plata, located 400 km south of Buenos Aires.
The shows coincide with the launching of the second volume of "1", which contains 14 songs and on which Iglesias re-records some of the many hits he has had in his lengthy musical career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band