Spanish singer Julio Iglesias to hold concerts in Argentina
Buenos Aires: Spanish singer Julio Iglesias will hold a series of concerts in Argentina.
A concert in Tandil, a mountain tourist center located 375 km from the Argentine capital, will be the first of three shows Iglesias will present to promote his latest album "1".
The Spanish singer next Tuesday will appear at the Plaza Grigera in the nearby town of Lomas de Zamora, on the capital`s southern periphery, and next Saturday he will give a show at the Paseo Hermitage in the city of Mar del Plata, located 400 km south of Buenos Aires.
The shows coincide with the launching of the second volume of "1", which contains 14 songs and on which Iglesias re-records some of the many hits he has had in his lengthy musical career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband