Spice Girls for all age groups: Geri Halliwell
London: Singer Geri Halliwell says her band Spice Girls is all about bringing every age group together.
The band which consists of Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Chisholm, Melanie Brown and Emma Bunton are likely to perform for the last time at launch of the musical play at West End, London, Dec 11.
The popular stage will showcase a musical ‘Viva forever!’ which will be based on their songs.
"The show is about bringing the Spice legacy to a new generation. Spice Girls is about unifying the world - every age, every gender, everyone. It`s woman power, it`s an essence, a tribe," The Sunday Times magazine quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online
- Shah Rukh Khan shares priceless moments with acid attack survivors
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season