Spice Girls for all age groups: Geri Halliwell
London: Singer Geri Halliwell says her band Spice Girls is all about bringing every age group together.
The band which consists of Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Chisholm, Melanie Brown and Emma Bunton are likely to perform for the last time at launch of the musical play at West End, London, Dec 11.
The popular stage will showcase a musical ‘Viva forever!’ which will be based on their songs.
"The show is about bringing the Spice legacy to a new generation. Spice Girls is about unifying the world - every age, every gender, everyone. It`s woman power, it`s an essence, a tribe," The Sunday Times magazine quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!