Spice Girls reunion possible, hints Emma Bunton
London: Singer Emma Bunton, who was a member of Spice Girls band, says all the members love to work together and they may reunite in future.
The group, which is now disbanded, comprised of Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Chisholm and Melanie Brown. They had last collaborated for a performance at the closing ceremony of 2012 Olympics held here.
Asked if she wants a reunion of the band in future, Bunton said: "I`d love to do something like that again. That`s the thing with us, we do love working together."
However, Bunton accepts that everyone is busy with their individual work right now, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"But it`s very difficult now being so busy. But I think when the right opportunity comes up then we will go, `Right, let`s work this out`," said Bunton.
"But I don`t know when this will be or if it will be but I love working with them," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie