Susan Boyle announces first US tour
London: Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle will headline her first solo tour of the US this autumn. The 53-year-old former `Britain`s Got Talent` singer, who has sold 19 million albums worldwide, will begin her trek across North America on October 8 in San Diego, California, reportedly.
Boyle will be performing songs from her five studio records in Phoenix, Atlanta, Louisville, Ft Lauderdale and Sarasota through the end of the year.
"This is a brilliant moment for me. I am so very proud to be announcing that I will be performing in my very own tour in the USA. This really is fantastic," Boyle said.
"The past five years have been incredible and it just keeps getting better. I have spoken so often about wanting to tour America and be able to visit different cities for the first time, I`m so excited," she said.
It was recently announced that Boyle will star in an upcoming television drama about a singing lighthouse attendant. A feature film about her life is also in the works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!