Susan Boyle teams with Michael Crawford
Los Angeles: Singer Susan Boyle has joined forces with Michael Crawford for a soulful rendition of ‘The Music Of The Night’, their version of the hit from the musical ‘The Phantom of the Opera’.
The new version features on the 51-year-old Scottish singer`s new album, reports a website.
The soothing tones of Crawford`s voice compliment Boyle`s high pitch perfectly as they duet on the popular track, which was made famous by Crawford when he recorded the original alongside Barbara Streisand in 1993.
Boyle has had a busy year in 2012 after performing with the Queen, making a return to ‘Britain`s Got Talent’ and performing with her childhood hero Donny Osmond in the US.
Susan`s fourth album ‘Standing Ovation’ will be released Nov 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart