Susan Boyle teams with Michael Crawford
Los Angeles: Singer Susan Boyle has joined forces with Michael Crawford for a soulful rendition of ‘The Music Of The Night’, their version of the hit from the musical ‘The Phantom of the Opera’.
The new version features on the 51-year-old Scottish singer`s new album, reports a website.
The soothing tones of Crawford`s voice compliment Boyle`s high pitch perfectly as they duet on the popular track, which was made famous by Crawford when he recorded the original alongside Barbara Streisand in 1993.
Boyle has had a busy year in 2012 after performing with the Queen, making a return to ‘Britain`s Got Talent’ and performing with her childhood hero Donny Osmond in the US.
Susan`s fourth album ‘Standing Ovation’ will be released Nov 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'