‘Take That’ beats Springsteen’s ‘highest grossing concert’ record
London: Pop band ‘Take That’ has broken the record of the highest grossing concert, which had been held by Bruce Springsteen for the last eight years.
The group reunited with former member Robbie Williams in 2010 and set off on a tour together this summer, which included eight gigs at London’s Wembley Stadium, reports the Daily Star.
The concerts, which ran from 30 June until 9 July, grossed a massive 38 million pounds with an attendance of 623,737, shattering the previous record of Springsteen known as ‘The Boss’.
The Boss’s 10-gig run at New Jersey’s Giants Stadium in 2003 made 24 million pounds and drew 566,560 spectators, according to Billboard.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15