Taylor Swift busy with new album
London: Country star Taylor Swift, who has began working on her latest record, says she is too busy with it.
The 23-year-old, `Love Story` hitmaker says she keeps drifting off into her own world mid-conversation as she is so preoccupied with her ideas, reported Contactmusic.
"The floodgates just opened the last couple weeks. I`m getting to that point where I`m irritating to be around because I`ll be with you for half the conversation and then the second half of the conversation I`m clearly editing the second verse of whatever I`m writing in my head," she said.
Swift`s last album `Red`, featured collaborations with Gary Lightbody and Ed Sheeran and she is looking forward to more such work.
"I really loved collaborating. You work with a lot of different people and you find the people you have this dream connection with in the studio," she said.
"I know those people and I know the ones I want to go back to. But I also have a really long list of the people I admire and I would really love to go and contact. So that`s kind of where that is," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017