Taylor Swift busy with new album
London: Country star Taylor Swift, who has began working on her latest record, says she is too busy with it.
The 23-year-old, `Love Story` hitmaker says she keeps drifting off into her own world mid-conversation as she is so preoccupied with her ideas, reported Contactmusic.
"The floodgates just opened the last couple weeks. I`m getting to that point where I`m irritating to be around because I`ll be with you for half the conversation and then the second half of the conversation I`m clearly editing the second verse of whatever I`m writing in my head," she said.
Swift`s last album `Red`, featured collaborations with Gary Lightbody and Ed Sheeran and she is looking forward to more such work.
"I really loved collaborating. You work with a lot of different people and you find the people you have this dream connection with in the studio," she said.
"I know those people and I know the ones I want to go back to. But I also have a really long list of the people I admire and I would really love to go and contact. So that`s kind of where that is," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'