Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran`s tour duet tarnished by technical glitch
Los Angeles: Country star Taylor Swift`s concert was hit by a technical glitch during her duet with British singer Ed Sheeran.
The `A Team` hitmaker opened for Swift at the Prudential Center in New Jersey, and later joined the `Love Story` star onstage to perform their duet, `Everything Has Changed`.
However, Sheeran`s earpiece fell out - leaving the pair struggling to hear each other over the noise of the crowd, reported Us magazine.
The duo lost their places and Swift had to ask her technical team to bring her friend a new earpiece so they could complete their performance.
After the show, Sheeran said, "My earpiece fell out. I couldn`t hear in time with the music. I was worried about it but these things happen. We`ll move on."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!