Taylor Swift inspires me: Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez feels inspired by the confidence and wisdom of her friend Taylor Swift.
The 21-year-old singer, however, wants to lead her life by learning from her own experiences, reported People magazine.
"The difference between Taylor and me is she was 16 with the confidence of a 25-year-old. Actually, I should say 80-year-old, because she`s such an old soul," Gomez said.
"I was not that way. I was very sheltered until about 18 or 19. I still live at home, and I`m 21! She does inspire me like crazy, but I wouldn`t change my path, because it allowed me to figure out all that stuff and do it on my own," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai