Taylor Swift inspires me: Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez feels inspired by the confidence and wisdom of her friend Taylor Swift.
The 21-year-old singer, however, wants to lead her life by learning from her own experiences, reported People magazine.
"The difference between Taylor and me is she was 16 with the confidence of a 25-year-old. Actually, I should say 80-year-old, because she`s such an old soul," Gomez said.
"I was not that way. I was very sheltered until about 18 or 19. I still live at home, and I`m 21! She does inspire me like crazy, but I wouldn`t change my path, because it allowed me to figure out all that stuff and do it on my own," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor is trying THIS NEW fad to kick the butt!
- Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' release date OUT!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Priyanka Chopra inspired by ‘Dangerous Woman’ Ariana Grande
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!