Taylor Swift inspires me: Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez feels inspired by the confidence and wisdom of her friend Taylor Swift.
The 21-year-old singer, however, wants to lead her life by learning from her own experiences, reported People magazine.
"The difference between Taylor and me is she was 16 with the confidence of a 25-year-old. Actually, I should say 80-year-old, because she`s such an old soul," Gomez said.
"I was not that way. I was very sheltered until about 18 or 19. I still live at home, and I`m 21! She does inspire me like crazy, but I wouldn`t change my path, because it allowed me to figure out all that stuff and do it on my own," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Lopez, Missy Elliot fuel collaboration rumours
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video