Taylor Swift inspires me: Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez feels inspired by the confidence and wisdom of her friend Taylor Swift.
The 21-year-old singer, however, wants to lead her life by learning from her own experiences, reported People magazine.
"The difference between Taylor and me is she was 16 with the confidence of a 25-year-old. Actually, I should say 80-year-old, because she`s such an old soul," Gomez said.
"I was not that way. I was very sheltered until about 18 or 19. I still live at home, and I`m 21! She does inspire me like crazy, but I wouldn`t change my path, because it allowed me to figure out all that stuff and do it on my own," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now
- Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol's epic romance continues to rule the Internet! – Here's how