Taylor Swift named music immortal by Rolling Stone magazine
Melbourne: Taylor Swift has been named an immortal by Rolling Stone magazine.
The 23-year-old and some other post-millennial girl-power pop elite including Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna are among the 14 new immortals to join the pop culture arbiter`s list of the greatest artists of all time, the Daily Telegraph reported.
"If Taylor Swift stopped producing hits right now, at 23, she could tour a killer oldies show for the rest of her life," Rolling Stone proclaimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation