Taylor Swift, Pink set to perform at 56th annual Grammy Awards
Washington: Taylor Swift and Pink are some of the performers who are set to rock the 56th annual Grammy Awards.
The awards, which will be hosted by LL Cool J on January 26, will also see T.I., Macklemore and Lewis, Katy Perry and Robin Thicke setting the stage on fire, People Magazine reported.
American rock band Chicago will also perform at the event, while New Zealander chanteuse Lorde will perform her hit track `Royals`.
Metallica will feature on the Grammy stage for the first time in 23 years.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?