Taylor Swift refused to answer question about Justin Bieber’s Milestone Award
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Taylor Swift chose not to answer a question about Justin Bieber during an interview after Billboard Music Awards.
The 23-year-old was asked to comment on what she thought about Bieber`s Milestone Award win at such a young age, to which Swift replied, "Can I have another question."
The `Love Story` hitmaker won 8 awards including the coveted Artist of the Year while Bieber bagged three prizes, one of which was for Milestone Award that he won over Swift and Bruno Mars, reported Aceshowbiz.
Bieber got mixed reactions from the audience as walked to the stage to collect the award.
"I`m 19 years old, I think I`m doing a pretty good job and basically, from my heart, I really wanna say it should really be about the music. It should be about the craft, the craft that I`m making," Bieber said on stage.
"This is not a gimmick. I`m an artist and I should be taken seriously and all other things should not be spoken of," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here