Taylor Swift`s new songs aim to throw light on last split
London: Singer Taylor Swift wants to set the record straight about her love life in her new songs.
The 23-year-old country singer is back in the studio writing new tracks about her romances, reported Contactmusic.
"When I`m writing songs, it`s the only opportunity for my fans to hear what really happened. I`m in control of my life! I think it needs to change. My friends tease me about the fact that if someone seems bad or shady or like they have a secret, I find them incredibly interesting.
"That`s just a phase I`ve been in lately. I don`t think this should be how I proceed in life. It`s important to be self-aware about these things because you don`t want to end up with that guy," she said.
Taylor is famed for putting her failed romances with the likes of John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal in songs. She was last romantically involved with Harry Styles.
For penning the tracks, the musician is heading back to Nashville, Tennessee, and is prepared for an intense period of intensive songwriting.
"This is the time where I start to really go into the studio non-stop and spend all my time writing songs. I scour my brain for every possible metaphor and analogy I can use to describe my life and emotions."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sorry Arijit, your song failed to make it to Salman Khan's 'Sultan' album! – Here's proof
- This 'musical genius' will make you facepalm - Watch 'unintentionally funny' video here
- Watch: ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma’s electrifying chemistry in ‘Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai’
- 'Pyar Ki Maa Ki' making from 'Housefull3' will make you go LOL: Watch video!
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside