Taylor Swift targets heartbroken?
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift, known for pouring her feelings into her music, said that people would not have loved her songs as much as they do if they were not heartbroken.
"People wouldn`t listen to my songs if they weren`t heartbroken, or deeply affected and hurt, and jilted and sad and bitter and all those wonderful things that I write songs about," the "Love Story" singer shared with a smile, suggest reports.
The 24-year-old star also said that her music wouldn`t be nearly as popular if she wasn`t willing to sing about love and loss.
"To me, emotion is such an important part of my life, and now I guess my job," Swift said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!