Taylor Swift to perform at MTV VMAs
Los Angeles: Country star Taylor Swift has confirmed that she will perform at the Video Music Awards, this year.
The 24-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker made the official announcement during her latest appearance on the `Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon`.
Swift will take the stage at this year`s awards show taking place at Inglewood, California`s renovated venue The Forum.
Swift will host a live Yahoo stream from New York City on August 18, where she will reportedly reveal details of her fifth studio album.
Swift is a two-time VMA winner, taking home Moonmen for best female video (2009`s `You Belong to Me` and 2013`s `I Knew You Were Trouble`).
The VMAs performance lineup is proving to be a strong one, with previously announced Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora, Iggy Azalea, Maroon 5, Usher, Ariana Grande and 5 Seconds of Summer also expected to take the stage. Additional performers and presenters will be announced at a later date.
Beyonce, also the recipient of the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, leads this year`s pack with eight nominations, including Video of the Year and best female video.
Jesse Ignjatovic, Amy Doyle, Garrett English and Dave Sirulnick are executive producers. Joanna Bomberg, Jen Jones and Lee Lodge are co-executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is director.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival