Taylor Swift to perform at Victoria`s Secret Fashion Show
New York: Singer Taylor Swift will perform at the 2013 Victoria`s Secret Fashion Show that will be held at the Lexington Armory here.
The 23-year-old will showcase her singing skills while models like Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson, Karlie Kloss and Behati Prinsloo will walk the ramp, reports eonline.com.
The show will be recorded Wednesday but it won`t air until Dec 10.
Fall Out Boy, Neon Jungle and Great Big World are also scheduled to perform at the fashion extravaganza.
There were rumours that boy band One Direction will also perform at the event but the organisation released a statement dismissing the rumours.
"The recent reports regarding One Direction appearing in the Victoria`s Secret Fashion Show are untrue. The band is not performing in this year`s show. We will announce our artists in early October," read the statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch