Taylor Swift to sing for the British royals
London: Singer Taylor Swift has been signed up by Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge to perform at the Kensington Palace for their Centrepoint Winter Whites charity gala next month.
Swift will perform for around 200 guests Nov 26 and the ticket prices start from 500 pounds, reports femalefirst.co.uk
“It`s a fantastic occasion and hopefully it will raise a lot of money for Centrepoint (British charity),” a spokesperson for Centrepoint told the Daily Mirror newspaper.
Swift will also be joined by fellow singer James Blunt at the exclusive event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Exotic' gets 80 mn views!
- Ali Zafar to do item song in 'Tere Bin Laden: Dead or Alive'