Taylor Swift to sing for the British royals
London: Singer Taylor Swift has been signed up by Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge to perform at the Kensington Palace for their Centrepoint Winter Whites charity gala next month.
Swift will perform for around 200 guests Nov 26 and the ticket prices start from 500 pounds, reports femalefirst.co.uk
“It`s a fantastic occasion and hopefully it will raise a lot of money for Centrepoint (British charity),” a spokesperson for Centrepoint told the Daily Mirror newspaper.
Swift will also be joined by fellow singer James Blunt at the exclusive event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Get rid of clichés and make a glitzy style statement this Diwali
- Here's what Bollywood stars have to say about Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera booked in assault case
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care