Taylor Swift to sing for the British royals
London: Singer Taylor Swift has been signed up by Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge to perform at the Kensington Palace for their Centrepoint Winter Whites charity gala next month.
Swift will perform for around 200 guests Nov 26 and the ticket prices start from 500 pounds, reports femalefirst.co.uk
“It`s a fantastic occasion and hopefully it will raise a lot of money for Centrepoint (British charity),” a spokesperson for Centrepoint told the Daily Mirror newspaper.
Swift will also be joined by fellow singer James Blunt at the exclusive event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!