Taylor Swift to sing for the British royals
London: Singer Taylor Swift has been signed up by Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge to perform at the Kensington Palace for their Centrepoint Winter Whites charity gala next month.
Swift will perform for around 200 guests Nov 26 and the ticket prices start from 500 pounds, reports femalefirst.co.uk
“It`s a fantastic occasion and hopefully it will raise a lot of money for Centrepoint (British charity),” a spokesperson for Centrepoint told the Daily Mirror newspaper.
Swift will also be joined by fellow singer James Blunt at the exclusive event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch