Taylor Swift unveils new song
London: Country star Taylor Swift has premiered her new track online.
The 23-year-old singer has recorded new cut `Sweeter Than Fiction` for new movie ‘One Chance’, which tells the story of Paul Potts before he won `Britain`s Got Talent`, reported Digital Spy.
The film stars James Corden as Potts, while the support cast includes Mackenzie Crook and Julie Walters.
Meanwhile, Swift is currently working on her new album, which will serve as the follow-up to her UK and US number one collection Red.
"I think the goal for the next album is to continue to change, and never change in the same way twice. I ask myself, `How do I write these figurative diary entries in ways that I`ve never written them before and to a sonic backdrop that I`ve never explored before`?" Swift said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here