The Jacksons keen to work with David Guetta
Los Angeles: Pop music group The Jacksons are looking forward to collaborate with Grammy Award-winning DJ David Guetta.
The group, which consists of Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon, siblings of the late Michael Jackson, met the music producer in June and want to work on some songs with him, reports contactmusic.com
"We hope we can do something in the future [with Guetta]," New York Post newspaper quoted Jackie as saying.
The four brothers are also working on their comeback album, which they will release next year.
The group is known for their tracks like "Blame it on the boogie", "Shake your body" and "Good times".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor