The Jacksons keen to work with David Guetta
Los Angeles: Pop music group The Jacksons are looking forward to collaborate with Grammy Award-winning DJ David Guetta.
The group, which consists of Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon, siblings of the late Michael Jackson, met the music producer in June and want to work on some songs with him, reports contactmusic.com
"We hope we can do something in the future [with Guetta]," New York Post newspaper quoted Jackie as saying.
The four brothers are also working on their comeback album, which they will release next year.
The group is known for their tracks like "Blame it on the boogie", "Shake your body" and "Good times".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch