The Wanted`s new song has two sides to it
London: British band The Wanted`s new single ‘We own the night’ shows two different sides of the members, says singer Max George.
The band also consists of Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker, Sive Kaneswaran and Jay McGuiness and the song puts George in a very good mood.
“It’s my favourite song of all we’ve done and puts me in a really good mood. There’s two sides to it - the party side, go and get hammered, then there’s also the sensitive side," dailystar.co.uk quoted George as saying.
The band also stars in their own reality show ‘The Wanted Life’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how