Tom Ford creates 600 pieces for Justin Timberlake
New York: American fashion designer has designed 600 pieces for singer Justin Timberlake`s 20/20 World Experience Tour.
The collection includes eight custom choices for Timberlake as well as outfits for the tour`s band members, vocalists and dancers.
Timberlake`s tour kicked off Wednesday, and the designer was delighted to work on "classic" pieces with a modern twist for the singer, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Justin has great personal style and knows what he wants which makes designing for him an absolute pleasure. He is a tremendous talent and has a kind of effortless cool that makes classic menswear tailoring modern,” said Ford.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'