Tom Ford creates 600 pieces for Justin Timberlake
New York: American fashion designer has designed 600 pieces for singer Justin Timberlake`s 20/20 World Experience Tour.
The collection includes eight custom choices for Timberlake as well as outfits for the tour`s band members, vocalists and dancers.
Timberlake`s tour kicked off Wednesday, and the designer was delighted to work on "classic" pieces with a modern twist for the singer, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Justin has great personal style and knows what he wants which makes designing for him an absolute pleasure. He is a tremendous talent and has a kind of effortless cool that makes classic menswear tailoring modern,” said Ford.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why
- Befikre tweet review: First day first show!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!