Tom Ford creates 600 pieces for Justin Timberlake
New York: American fashion designer has designed 600 pieces for singer Justin Timberlake`s 20/20 World Experience Tour.
The collection includes eight custom choices for Timberlake as well as outfits for the tour`s band members, vocalists and dancers.
Timberlake`s tour kicked off Wednesday, and the designer was delighted to work on "classic" pieces with a modern twist for the singer, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Justin has great personal style and knows what he wants which makes designing for him an absolute pleasure. He is a tremendous talent and has a kind of effortless cool that makes classic menswear tailoring modern,” said Ford.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci