Touring is killing me: Elton John
London: Singer Elton John believes touring is slowly killing him as he is always on the road and never has any time to spend with his family.
The 66-year-old `Rocket Man` hitmaker is keen to cut down on the amount of concerts he does to spend more time with his husband David Furnish and their two children, Zachary, two, and seven-month-old son Elijah, reported Contactmusic.
"The time has come in my life when I will definitely cut back on shows so I have more time with my family. That`s a conscious decision. I know I`m addicted to playing. I`m addicted to working. I`m addicted to touring. I`m addicted to everything," John said.
"I can`t have one bunch of flowers. I can`t do one show. That`s part of my nature. But I sat down with David and said, `You know, I`m fed up with it. The travelling is killing me. I can`t do it any more. I`ve never taken enough time to smell the roses`," he added.
John was forced to cancel a number of his summer tour dates after being struck down with crippling appendicitis two months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch