Tulisa Contostavlos reunites with N-Dubz?
London: Embattled British pop star Tulisa Contostavlos has reportedly reunited with her group N-Dubz after she was photographed posing with her bandmates.
The group went on hiatus in 2011 to allow Contostavlos, along with rappers Dappy and Fazer, to launch solo careers, but they are now said to be planning a comeback, reported Contactmusic.
The photograph was taken by Contostavlos` personal assistant and has sparked rumours the band is working on new music.
Contostavlos has endured a tough time during her hiatus from N-Dubz. Her solo career was branded a flop after her album limped into the UK charts at number 35, and she was dropped from her role as a judge on Britain`s `The X Factor`.
The star has also been embroiled in a police investigation and charged with supplying drugs following an undercover sting operation by a UK newspaper.
Her bandmate and cousin Dappy has also been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Earlier this year, he was convicted of assault stemming from a brawl at a gas station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'