Tulisa Contostavlos reunites with N-Dubz?
London: Embattled British pop star Tulisa Contostavlos has reportedly reunited with her group N-Dubz after she was photographed posing with her bandmates.
The group went on hiatus in 2011 to allow Contostavlos, along with rappers Dappy and Fazer, to launch solo careers, but they are now said to be planning a comeback, reported Contactmusic.
The photograph was taken by Contostavlos` personal assistant and has sparked rumours the band is working on new music.
Contostavlos has endured a tough time during her hiatus from N-Dubz. Her solo career was branded a flop after her album limped into the UK charts at number 35, and she was dropped from her role as a judge on Britain`s `The X Factor`.
The star has also been embroiled in a police investigation and charged with supplying drugs following an undercover sting operation by a UK newspaper.
Her bandmate and cousin Dappy has also been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Earlier this year, he was convicted of assault stemming from a brawl at a gas station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch