Tulisa Contostavlos sues Will.i.am over `Scream and Shout` lyrics?
Los Angeles: Singer Tulisa Contostavlos has reportedly sued rapper Will.i.am to get some of the publishing money the he gets from him single ‘Scream and Shout’.
According to Contostavlos, she was the one who originally wrote the lyrics of the song with Will`s manager Jean Baptiste.
However, Will.i.am recorded the song with singer Britney Spears, keeping Contostavlos out of the picture. But she gets the money only if she proves that the lyrics are hers.
"Tulisa is still fuming with Will for taking the song off her. The fact the song blew up only makes it worse," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She`s well within her right to claim some of the publishing money. If she proves the words are hers, she could get a huge pay-out," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!