U2 not releasing new album till 2015?
London: Irish rock band `U2` have reportedly decided not to release their new album until next year as they are still working on some songs.
However, the band has already performed `Ordinary Love` and `Invisible`, which features on their new album at some award ceremonies.
"It seems to be taking longer for them to finish an album as they get older, but the great thing about U2 is that the whole of the record is always better than the sum of its parts," a source said.
"That magic that the band always seems to capture...They have yet to capture it," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more