U2 not releasing new album till 2015?
London: Irish rock band `U2` have reportedly decided not to release their new album until next year as they are still working on some songs.
However, the band has already performed `Ordinary Love` and `Invisible`, which features on their new album at some award ceremonies.
"It seems to be taking longer for them to finish an album as they get older, but the great thing about U2 is that the whole of the record is always better than the sum of its parts," a source said.
"That magic that the band always seems to capture...They have yet to capture it," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band