U2 to release new album later this year?
London: Rock band U2 are expected to release their first album in five years this November.
The four-piece rock band, made up of lead singer Bono, guitarist The Edge, bassist Adam Clayton and drummer Larry Mullen Jr, are said to be planning to release their currently unnamed 13th studio album, reportedly.
"The U2 comeback is very much on for this year. This album has been a real struggle for them to make. It`s taken a long time and Bono didn`t find it easy. But they feel very confident now and are convinced the wait has been worth it," a source said.
The album is the first to be released by the group in five years and will follow-up the their 2009 work `No Line On The Horizon`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15