Unite against hackers, Lady Gaga urges music industry
New York: Singer Lady Gaga feels the music industry should team up against computer hackers, who leak songs online before the official date.
Gaga, 27, had to hurry up the launch of her track "Applause" after it was leaked online.
"I just think, especially for the music industry right now, it`s important that we all stick together, that we support one another and each other`s records," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.
In the recent past, singer Katy Perry and band One Direction`s songs were also leaked online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia
- Eminem releases action-packed 'Phenomenal' music video