Unite against hackers, Lady Gaga urges music industry
New York: Singer Lady Gaga feels the music industry should team up against computer hackers, who leak songs online before the official date.
Gaga, 27, had to hurry up the launch of her track "Applause" after it was leaked online.
"I just think, especially for the music industry right now, it`s important that we all stick together, that we support one another and each other`s records," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.
In the recent past, singer Katy Perry and band One Direction`s songs were also leaked online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims