Usher`s musical gift to Beckham`s son
London: Soccer player David Beckham`s son Brooklyn received a memorable surprise on his 13th birthday -- a musical wish by his favourite singer Usher.
Brooklyn`s celebrity parents David and Victoria decided to call in a favour from their friend Usher, asking him to serenade their eldest son down the phone, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Brooklyn is naturally quite shy and isn`t one for courting attention, even on his birthday. As he was unwrapping a new Arsenal football kit, David casually walked in telling him there was someone on the phone who wanted to wish him happy birthday," said a source.
"When he picked up the phone, Usher sang Happy Birthday. Brooklyn is crazy about Usher and has met him a few times. He went bright red and started to get really shy. He told his dad afterwards that it was `the best birthday present ever`," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam