Using my bedroom voice in new album : Celine Dion
London: Singer Celine Dion has revealed that she will be singing in her bedroom voice in her new album `Loved Me Back To Life`.
The 45-year old `My Heart will Go On` singer says fans can expect a raspier sound from her new album, reported Contactmusic.
"There was a point in my career I can remember for maybe 10 years it was all about, `Who`s gonna hold a note longer? Who`s gonna sing the note higher? And that`s what the industry demanded," Dion said.
"It`s not that we were in competition with each other. None of the singers who were doing that stuff wanted that ... This is very, very different. I`m using my bedroom hair, bedroom voice," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot