Want people to focus on my music: Justin Bieber
London: Pop star Justin Bieber hopes his new `Believe Acoustic` album will make people focus on his music and appreciate him as an artist.
The 18-year-old hopes his fans talk about his music rather than his personal life and thinks the record will prove his real talent to critics, reported Daily Star.
"It`s just good music. It just shows that I wasn`t made, I was found on YouTube and it shows people music is music. That`s what you need to focus on - listening to the music. I`m an artist. I`m not - I`m a singer and I want to show people what I love to do," he said.
The `Baby` hitmaker, whose on-off relationship with Selena Gomez has been the subject of much recent speculation, says the record shows off his raw side.
"I wanted to basically strip it down so it`s just me and an acoustic guitar. Some of it is me and a piano but most of it is just raw me. I think the fans really like it because it`s just kind of how I started. I started with just me on the internet."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan' Box Office collections: 300 cr does not seem far for Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma starrer
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Anurag Basu
- Directors don't see me in different roles: Irrfan Khan
- Was Katrina Kaif REALLY offered Salman Khan starrer 'Tubelight'? Scoop inside
- Sonakshi Sinha croons for 'Akira'
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!