Want people to focus on my music: Justin Bieber
London: Pop star Justin Bieber hopes his new `Believe Acoustic` album will make people focus on his music and appreciate him as an artist.
The 18-year-old hopes his fans talk about his music rather than his personal life and thinks the record will prove his real talent to critics, reported Daily Star.
"It`s just good music. It just shows that I wasn`t made, I was found on YouTube and it shows people music is music. That`s what you need to focus on - listening to the music. I`m an artist. I`m not - I`m a singer and I want to show people what I love to do," he said.
The `Baby` hitmaker, whose on-off relationship with Selena Gomez has been the subject of much recent speculation, says the record shows off his raw side.
"I wanted to basically strip it down so it`s just me and an acoustic guitar. Some of it is me and a piano but most of it is just raw me. I think the fans really like it because it`s just kind of how I started. I started with just me on the internet."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics