Want to die singing `Stayin` Alive`: Barry Gibb
London: Grammy winner Barry Gibb says he wants to die singing on stage to one of his greatest hits, `Stayin` Alive`.
The 67-year-old Bee Gees singer, the only surviving member of the band, he formed along with two brothers, made the light-hearted comment as he admitted he thinks a lot about death, reportedly.
"A heart attack onstage would be ideal, right in the middle of `Stayin` Alive`!," he said, when asked how he would want to die.
"But I don`t have any fear of it (death). Like I might`ve if I`d never lost a brother."
Most recently Barry`s brother Robin died from liver and kidney failure brought on by cancer in 2012 while another brother Maurice died in 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching