Want to die singing `Stayin` Alive`: Barry Gibb
London: Grammy winner Barry Gibb says he wants to die singing on stage to one of his greatest hits, `Stayin` Alive`.
The 67-year-old Bee Gees singer, the only surviving member of the band, he formed along with two brothers, made the light-hearted comment as he admitted he thinks a lot about death, reportedly.
"A heart attack onstage would be ideal, right in the middle of `Stayin` Alive`!," he said, when asked how he would want to die.
"But I don`t have any fear of it (death). Like I might`ve if I`d never lost a brother."
Most recently Barry`s brother Robin died from liver and kidney failure brought on by cancer in 2012 while another brother Maurice died in 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video